Thursday, October 06, 2011

a visit and a special treasure . . .

What a lovely, fall day this is turning out to be! Joc is coming over this afternoon to help me decorate for FALL!! I cannot wait. I love this time of year. I also love getting out my pumpkins and acorns and leaves and squirrels ... it's just such fun, don't you agree?!?

To that end, if you haven't stopped by and entered my Fun Fall Giveaway, there's still time!! Just click HERE to get to the giveaway post!

Now, down to business, look who came to visit me . . .

Yay! My sweet Sawyer Graham! I'm telling you, he gets bigger every time I see him. It's like he's on a nonstop growth pattern. He had gotten tall and lean, but now it looks like he's filling out again. It's funny how they grow first width-wise and then length-wise, and then start all over!

And he's such a delightful, inquisitive little boy, with a very (mostly) sunny disposition.

Very curious and very chatty. Always quick to smile and laugh! But boy he sure is a hand full -- there's no way I could keep up with him right now, unless it was when he was riding along with me on my rollinator - he did think that was a pretty cool ride!


His darling mommy definitely has her hands full! I love when he grabs the sweet potato. And did you see him blow me a kiss?? I melted. And then did you hear him say, "Neesey"?! Well, he almost said it, any way!

And then, the piece de resistance . . . guess what came in the mail for me?

My first piece of refrigerator art from Sawyer! I was so excited and so proud, it's not funny. Yup, talk about good medicine . . . this was it!

Time to put my toes above my nose ... and then on to fall decorating! Whoohoo!

:)

7 left a comment . . .:

Jean said...

refrigerator art is the best!

Editfolt said...

Very sweet baby. I have a son aged 14 and 20. Interesting autumn decorations.

Gmama Jane said...

Refrigerator art is THE BEST!!! My Grandpeeps jockey for the best position on the refrigerator or at least all but Ryan. He's not much on drawing or coloring. He would prefer for me to display some one-legged critter he has rescued and is trying to nurse back to health! He found a snake egg the other day and..well..let's just say that's a whole nuther story. Life with little grandboys is very different than granddaughters. I'm so excited for you getting to have BOTH!! Hope you're feeling well. I'm off to enter your Give-away!
Blessings
Jane

Winona said...

Aww, what a cutey. Yep, love that refrigerator art. Keep healing.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

What a handsome little guy! And fun refrigerator art! Have a happy day!! :-)

Pat said...

Sawyer is so cute and what fun to see a video of him. I'm hoping we might see some photos of your fall decorations soon, too.

Paula said...

Nothing like a sweet grandchild to sweeten up a day. He sure is growing...fast.
His artwork is wonderful also. Perhaps you have a Michael Angelo in the family.
Don't kick yourself in head putting those toes up! LOL!
Hugs