Wednesday, April 08, 2026

passing time in doorways . . .

It's been a while.  I figured the simplest way to acknowledge the passing of time was through photos . . . of my 'doorscapes', since that's how I opened my last post (with the first photo).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year 2026!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Welcome, Spring!!

Happy Resurrection Day!

I'll come back and do some true updating with words.  Or maybe I'll just start where I am.  It's been alot.  (Go figure; five months between posts will do that.) But life is good, and I'm doing well.  God is faithful—He is oh-so-faithful. 

Happy Spring!

:)

6 expressed . . .:

Donna Murdock said...

You have been through a deeply traumatic experience having your husband die. I am so glad to see you living through it. Isn't it so marvelous knowing that we will be resurrected? I don't know how I would have handled the death of my parents and sister and then my son without this knowledge. I truly feel so badly for those who wander alone without God.

Libby in TN said...

Missed hearing from you!

Mary said...

Glad you doing well. Cute door decor. Celebrating is good.

Kate said...

You have such fun doors for each season. Hope you had a happy Easter with the family. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up too.

Janet O. said...

Oh, my friend, I have been thinking of you. I have learned the song I told you I would play for you, and I was pondering if I should reach out, or give you more time and space.
It was fun to see your door decor. I'm glad you continue to spread joy, and hopefully find joy in doing so.
I look forward to more updates, as you feel like sharing.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

So wonderful to see this update from you, your front door pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you are doing well! Spring blessings to you!