Wednesday, October 06, 2004

This has been a rather pain-free day! I'm so blessed!!!! God, You are so very good and faithful to me, even when I don't deserve it!

There were some rough moments. In the Taco Bell line was tough. Smelling James's food was hard. Walking into Winn Dixie to get cat food/litter wasn't pleasant (the bakery smells, the deli smells . . . ). But I got through it. This is the hump day, and I'm almost to bed, so I'm on the down hill slide now!

BUT . . . when I start getting comfortable is when Satan attacks. I have to keep in mind that it's not been me, but God who has made these past three days possible. Nothing, absolutely _*nothing*_ is me. I'm in awe of it, because I would never have believed it possible! But I CAN do all things through Christ which strengthens me! I'm hungry right now; I think I'll go ahead and get some soup and some milkie-milk.

Today was a fun day out on the farm. Tomorrow will be a LONG day. But it's all good!

I helped Michele get things together for Sunday and the Russia meeting. I think it will be good! I'm enjoying working with her. My roommate for Moscow will be Sherri Tate! I'm so excited! We will have a good time, I think. :)

Taste and see that the Lord is good. God is so good, He's so good to me. :) I love you Lord.

No matter the storms, the trials, whatever I face; You are my all. PRAISE YOU!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: