Monday, February 14, 2022

secret stitching sweetheart blog hop . . .


Happy St. Valentine's Day!

I know, I know ... it's been a hot minute (or would it make more sense to say 'a cold minute'?) since I posted . . . I'll get into that in another post.  

This post is all about the L O V E!  Jo, from Serendipitous Stitching, hosts the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop every year, and when she asked if I wanted to participate, I knew it was the nudge I needed!

Here's how it works: all of the participants send Jo a photo of stitched Valentine . . . and then once she's collected them all, she mixes them all up and sends you someone else's Valentine to post ... and that's your Secret Stitching Sweetheart! Doesn't that sound like fun?! Here's the Valentine from my Secret Stitching Sweetheart:
Isn't that darling?!

Now I'll go visit the list of hop participants (posted on Jo's blog, here), and check in with the recipient of *my* stitched Valentine!  Plus see all the other beautiful Valentine love out there!  You should definitely check it out, too ... see if you can find my Valentine!

:)

17 expressed . . .:

Mia said...

Great stitch, but I am not your Secret Stitching Sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. Sending you hugs from Greece.

jocondine said...

I can see you've got mail! Such a cute stitching! Not mine. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! AmitiƩs. xxx

Susan said...

Oooo, that is too cute. It's not from me, but I sure do like it. Have a wonderful day.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

So many fitting designs but so far not one that is mine.

Astrids dragon said...

Definitely the kind of mail one likes to receive, very sweet! Not mine though.
Happy hearts to you.

Mary's Thread said...

What a cute Valentine! It is not mine though! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Cathy said...

It's mine! Happy Valentines Day!

Gwen said...

Happy Valentines Day, Cathy did a great job.

Elfie said...

So cute! Well done, Cathy.

Felicia said...

So cute!

FlashinScissors said...

A sweet stitch from Cathy!
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Barbara x

Mouse said...

lovely :) love mouse xxx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a pretty design.

Shelly said...

How cute! Fitting as a Valentine! Happy Post-Valentine's Day!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweeheart Blog Hop this year. This is such a cute design, who doesn't love Mail with hearts in!

Janet O. said...

That is a very clever stitched Valentine. So where can we see yours?!?
And I am interested in an update on what is going on in your life. :)

Pittoresque said...

That's a great stitch, and so fitting for the hop! Love it.