Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I wonder if anyone besides me ever reads this blogger. Probably not; it's not like I've posted the site, or made known my blogging . . . still, one wonders these things. Or at least, this one wonders these things!

Interesting day. Food wise it's been fine, although I am now at the stage that is most difficult. I've eaten dinner, I know I'm full, yet I'm not satisfied. I at a sugar free cream saver. Hopefully that will help! Along with my water, of course. Perhaps I'll go back to the bedroom and read for a bit. Hehe.

I interviewed with New Market Ironworks. I start work tomorrow! I'm sort of excited, and sort of anxious. It looks to be a big undertaking, but I believe I'm up to the challenge! Sondra, the other office worker, didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about me being there, but Jennifer is, and that's what matters!

I tried to do the payroll taxes for Derrick today, but couldn't get the numbers to match up. I e-mailed the whole shebang to Tina, hopefully she can make the numbers make sense.

I have blisters on my heals. Yuck. I can't let that deter me from walking.

I'm going to take a 30-minute power nap. Yawn!
:)

0 left a comment . . .: