Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday, November 05, 2005
Currently Listening God of Wonders, Vol. 1 By Various Artists see related
This morning we will head to BMC for an ADVENTURE! Adventures in formal dinners and table settings. It occurs to me, unfortunately it slips away nearly as quickly. That saying, 'a mind is a terrible thing to lose,' is so true. It's a good thing Jocelyn had me *write* a list of things I needed to bring for her. I need that physical reminder. Now if I could just remember where I put that list. Hehe. I believe I have everything set and ready to go!
I think this morning will be a hazelnut coffee morning, with a side of sinus pills!
Todd & I watched, Left Behind: War of Worlds, last night. It was pretty good. I can't remember the written series, so I have no clue how close it actually followed the books (if at all), but I thought they did a great job. Lou Gossett, Jr. (sp?), was pretty darn good.
I was pondering on this the other day -- the song, God of Wonders. Well, I had garbled the lyrics, and instead of 'God of wonders, beyond our galaxy', I was singing, 'God of wonders beyond our imaginings.' After mulling this over, I've decided it was a Godspiration. I can look back over my life and see the wonders He has performed in it; and I know His was are not my ways, so it stands to reason He is a God of wonders I can't even begin to imagine. What an awesome, holy, and mighty God I serve!
Selah!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: