Saturday, November 26, 2005

Currently ListeningChristmas Eve and Other StoriesBy Trans-Siberian Orchestrasee related

I have a brief moment . . . we're getting ready to go grocery shopping, and I'm finished, but Jocelyn's not. Hmmm . . . perhaps I have longer than a brief moment! :)

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I adore this season. There's so much emphasis on family, and giving, and thankfulness -- on praise and heartfelt worship. I am such a blessed person.

We kicked off the season with It's a Wonderful Life and The Santa Clause. Two of my all-time favorites! I have to decide what I want to watch next! Probably the classic, A Christmas Story. :)

We're up to our eyeballs in leftovers. I really enjoy that, too! Less cooking time for the rest of the week! You just have to be creative in your meal planning! Chicken packets become turkey packets and chicken spaghetti becomes turkey spaghetti! Fun stuff, it is.

I'm off. No, Jocelyn's not ready, but I got to keep moving!

Adieu!


:)

0 left a comment . . .: