Thursday, December 01, 2005

The following 20 entries, between now and September, 2005, are entries copied from an old Xanga account, so that I could maintain posterity, and delete the Xanga account.

Currently ReadingClassic Crafts and Recipes Inspired by the Songs of ChristmasBy Martha Stewartsee related

The beasts are prowling anxiously at my feet this morning. They are very restless, for some reason, earlier than usual. They *know* I won't feed them until 7:30, yet still they yowl. Especially the baby-cat; he's been particularly wild this morning!

Cookie swap is Saturday! I'm going to make six dozen, and swap two -- give one away -- perhaps send one back with Jocelyn (this is a test to see if she's reading my Xanga) -- and give one to Todd, 'cuz they're his favorite Christmas cookies, Apricot Thumbprints. Did that make six? I don't think so, hmmm. Perhaps I'll send TWO back with Jocelyn (so she can share).
I finished up The Patriarchs study yesterday -- our final DVD session is on Sunday. I have so enjoyed every single week of this Bible study. I will miss it. And I will miss Beth Moore -- she's so quirky!


I need to start another study very soon, but I'm not sure which one. Anyone have any ideas? I'd like to do a semi-short one, because I'd like to lead another women's study when they start up at church again in January. I can do two at a time, but I prefer not to. So, help!

Time to get a cuppa going. I slept until 6:15 this morning!

Guten morgen!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: