Wednesday, March 23, 2011

festivities . . .

Slowly, but surely, I'm getting back into the swing of things! For now, here's a darling 'capture' from Sawyer's first birthday celebration . . .

This one pretty much sums up his special day -- it was a blast! And I think he takes after his "Neesey" a little . . . he's a two-fisted chocolate eater!

:)

5 left a comment . . .:

Asiyah said...

Happy birthday little guy!

Pat said...

Oh, my goodness..how cute. I think now that he has tasted chocolate, he won't be as anxious to have that pacifier all the way in his mouth!!! He'll want chocolate instead...can't say I blame him.

Cathy said...

There is something about that 1 year birthday chocolate cake that is as much fun for those watching, as for the little one eating..

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...what a priceless picture. He is such a doll!!

Paula and Mel said...

The picture is adorable. He sure is having a great time with that cake. Don't you wish we could get away with that at our age???? LOL!