Wednesday, April 15, 2015

today's wow . . .

Let me just say that I'm totally and completely in love with these faux ruched flowers.  Head-over-heels in love -- I see SO much potential for future projects. And I'm one step closer to finishing up this mini Chevron with a Twist piece!

Linking up to Ester Aliu's blog for WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays!

5 left a comment . . .:

Missy Shay said...

I love those flowers too!

Janet O. said...

What pretty flowers for your bouquet! Do I see a little shine to the fabrics, or do my eyes deceive me?
Looking forward to seeing the finish!

Needled Mom said...

Those look wonderful.

Mary said...

I had to look back through to see what these flowers you and are working on go into. Love the Fairy Frosts Hst's. I don't see the "chevrons" though, is that the twist?

Sarah said...

Just love the dimension the faux rouching is giving these flowers!! Cant wait to see what u put them on next ...