Tuesday, August 18, 2015

2015 bible study expo . . .

I have such a heart for Women's Ministry . . . I love spending time with like-minded women in God's Word!  And I especially enjoy spending time in Bible study with a group of women.  But sometimes the biggest problem I have is trying to decide which study fits the style of group I've gotten together, or fits the times or our needs.

Know what I mean??

That's why I'm so looking forward to the 2015 Bible Study Expo!!
I've been involved with this for several years . . . and each year it gets better and better!  It's a great way to 'meet' authors, hear about their books, and interact with like-minded women in the process, via facebook and twitter!  I'll be hostessing on Facebook and Twitter, too!  :)
This year Marnie Swedburg has a FABULOUS lineup of authors, including Liz Curtis Higgs, who will be speaking about her new book, It's Good to be Queen, in the kickoff spot at 1:00 p.m. (central time).  Also speaking will be Pam Farrell, Sara Hagerty, Mindy Ferguson, and Kathy Howard, to name just a few!
Tomorrow's the day -- the cost is free -- and you can click HERE to signup for fabulous prizes, to boot!  So what are you waiting for?? 

:)

1 left a comment . . .:

Marnie Swedberg said...

Thanks for sharing and for being a party hostess, Denise! This is gonna be fun!