Sunday, February 15, 2015

i hate to . . .

Yeah.  Post and run . . .
Stash report unchanged for week three now. I have not done *anything* to the pineapple quilt, but hope is not lost for a February finish.  Wednesday is our kickoff day for Grand Oak Retreat!  I'm bringing some handwork, but the priority is the pineapple quilt and I'm not working on ANYthing else until it's finished! HA! Linking up to Patchwork Times!

Hope your Sunday has been blessing-filled . . . and the week ahead, too!

:)

9 noted . . .:

Needled Mom said...

I can't wait to see that Pineapple!!!

Janet O. said...

That is a rather bold declaration, Denise. We'll see. : )

Dar said...

Good luck on that pineapple quilt during retreat. I know how sometimes the best laid plans go ....:)

Mary said...

Have a great time at your Retreat! I'll be watchign for the Revealed Flimsy Pineapple quilt.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Lucky you ... a retreat (I won't be too jealous as I've got a retreat coming up at the end of next month). Hoping you will get that pineapple quilt finished at retreat!

Love Bears All Things said...

Enjoy your retreat.....I'm not going with my gang this year.
Mama Bear

Maureen said...

Sorry we weren't able to connect on our way to Gulf Shores. It looks like you have been one busy lady the last several weeks. A retreat sounds perfect-enjoy!


Kris said...

I'm like you, Denise - this working thing is just kicking my buttinski. No quilting, no blogging, not much reading of blogs, booooooo!! :-))

Kate said...

Sounds like you have a good plan to finish off that quilt. Good luck!