Friday, March 11, 2016

a review -- bedtime snuggles

Still looking for the perfect little book to tuck into the Easter basket of a preschooler or toddler? I think I may have found it! Bedtime Snuggles by Patricia Reeder Eubank is a gem of a board book and sure to be appealing to children and their parents, alike!

The pages are filled with sweetly illustrated scenes of animal babies scampering home, and animal mommies tucking them in with bedtime snuggles.  The words are lyrical and soothing -- the perfect bedtime story book. The story closes with a mama tucking in her own sweet child.  A great note on which to deliver a kiss, a goodnight, and a 'sweet dreams!'

This sweet little book will definitely be going in the Easter baskets of two very darling granddaughters of my own!!


:)

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Worthy
Publishers, as part of their Blogger Review program. I was not required to write a
positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in 
accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: 
"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 left a comment . . .:

Libby in TN said...

Not sure my 11-y-o GD would appreciate it! Wish I still had little ones to read to. It sounds like a sweet story.

Kate said...

I'm in the same boat as Libby. No little one's who get Easter Baskets.