Friday, September 12, 2014

"e" is for . . .

Just a quickie post to share that Ellie and I have been enjoying some fun time together . . .
When I posted this picture (originally on Instagram), I mentioned that tea parties with the fancy foods and the pretty table settings are such fun, indeed, but a tea party with Ritz crackers and Teddy Grahams (and perhaps a lollipop) can be *just* as fun, if you're with the right company!!
This girl is such a cuddle love. And we've really enjoyed our time!  We especially enjoyed working on a little craft project.  I don't know what I'd have done without Ellie's excellent help with the paintbrush!
"E" is for Ellie!  Whoops, no . . . in this case, "E" is for Everley!!
Look at these sweet sisters!
Precious, precious, precious.
And today, Everley and her entourage (that would be mommy and daddy) will be coming home. If that doesn't make for a happy Friday, I don't know what does!

Leia agrees wholeheartedly.
Or maybe not.  Hmmmm . . . linking Leia up with Feline Friday.  Not sure she'll like that much better, though.  In the words of Ellie:  "'Tinkin' cat."

:)

15 left a comment . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations GrMa!!! And soon you will have two for tea.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats on the newest grandbaby.

Teresa in Music City said...

Congrats on the newest little one to love on and spoil rotten Grandma!!! I giggled out loud at Ellie saying "Tinkin' Cat!" She's such a sweet girl and will be a great big sister :)

Sarah said...

Tea parties are *always* fun no matter what you eat. Congrats on the babe! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Sarah said...

Forgot to add that Leia doesn't look happy at the non-flattering pick of her toukus! LOL

Mary said...

I'm with Ellie 'tinkin cat'. DH is allergic and the cats that used to live under our porch made him sneeze and sneeze. Doing the Happy Dance for you to have a NEW grandbaby! & a PINK one is Fabulous!

Cathy said...

What a fabulous gift! A new baby girl. And I especially love her name.

Janet O. said...

What a sweet post--lots of love and smiles and happiness! Enjoy!

Love Bears All Things said...

Congratulations!
Mama Bear

Lee said...

Congrats to your family on this new little blessing :) My daughter sent me a photo of my next grandchild due 4/19 - shaped a bit like a kidney bean, lol

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations to the whole family on the birth of beautiful baby Everley

Momof3girls said...

Congratulations! Everley is so very precious.

I just love Ellie's "Tinkin Cat". That's adorable! I couldn't help but laugh. :D

Missy Shay said...

That is a very undignified picture of of Leia! LOL

Ranch Wife said...

New adventure lies ahead! Congratulations to all of you on your newest blessing!

Marsha Hodgkins said...

Oh, what a darling addition to your family. You are so blessed, my friend! Enjoy that bundle of sweetness and her big sister!