Thursday, March 30, 2017

winging its way . . .

Spring, that is.  To the interior of the RV, that is.

Besides all the crafty little projects that got my attention this past weekend, I also [finally] felt compelled to remove the reds and pinks and hearts and put out the "SPRING"! So, for your viewing pleasure (hahaha!), here are my little Spring vignettes . . .
I got the eggs ... they're multiplying ... and I'm losing control!
#truestory

Spring banner printable courtesy of On Sutton Place.

I adore that yellow fluted vase.  It was my Grandma Willie's (and it's older than me).

This may be one of my very favorite wool pieces, ever.

Those Easter eggs are REAL eggs that I blew and decorated 15 years ago!
I did a dozen and Joc did one.  There are five of mine and Joc's one, left. They're almost vintage.

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Which is which?!
Wednesday I woke up feeling not-so-great. A quick trip to the doc revealed a case of bronchitis. Nice. Thank you spring allergies. Ah well, a dose of steroids and antibiotics and we'll clear it all up. Hopefully I'm miraculously all better tomorrow.  I'm watching these sweet girls on Friday and Saturday . . . 
Aren't they precious? This photo was taken during the family maternity shoot. Baby Merkel is due in the next three weeks or so! 
Isn't Baby Merkel's mommy just beautiful? She's glowingly gorgeous!

Time with the Merkel girls means time with the Merkel cat.
Oh Leia, how I've missed you! She almost looks sweet and cuddly in this photo, doesn't she? We'll see just how sweet and cuddly she is come Saturday afternoon.

And with that, I bid you happy Friday, happy weekend!  (and Happy Feline Friday!)

:)

15 left a comment . . .:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Your carrot turned out great. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Enjoy the girls.

Needled Mom said...

Your Easter décor is so pretty. I LOVE the ruffled vase too. That is a treasure.

The photoshoot looks wonderful. The girls are so cute and yes, Mom is beautiful. Exciting times coming!!!

I hope you feel better. I've heard of so much of that stuff lately.

On your comment...yes...I believe the birds are some sort of Flicker. They were so busy and so cute.

Teri said...

Your little RV is all spruced up for spring. It looks so pretty and so cheery. Precious family photos. Thank you for sharing. I hope that you are on the mend very soon. Evening Blessings ♥ Teri

Vroomans' Quilts said...

All your little spring bits and bobs and cute things - just a refreshing start to the nicer weather to come. Lovely photo of the girls and yes, mommy is just glowing.

Janet O. said...

Ah, Spring!
That bunny mat is adorable--but not as adorable as those sweet girls. And what a beautiful picture of their Mommy!
As to Leia, I don't believe that innocent face for a minute. Do you?!?

Sarah said...

Look at you - all prepared for Feline Friday/Weekend. I hope the meds have kicked in by then so you can enjoy all 3 girls. Love all the eggs decorating the RV and especially that bunny wool mat!

Libby in TN said...

I got hooked on those eggs several years ago. Came across one that still needs stuffing just the other day. Hard habit to break LOL

Jocelyn said...

I love putting out the spring colors. Even though we have mild winters, the colors of spring are happy.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my goodness! Those eggs are adorable . Oh girl I feel ya on the sickness . I started out with what was most likely bronchitis and did not go to dr. Well it turned into phenmonia! Today is the first day since Sunday night that I think I might can venture out to Walmart to just get out of the house . Praying you are better really soon . Love those pics of the kids and mommy to be . Hope you have a great day . Hugs and blessings , Cindy

Barbara said...

It's all looking very festive. Lots to celebrate, for sure.

Mary said...

Feel better! A Grandma weekend sounds perfectly perfect for it. Spring Break Is good Grandma time here. Rain, rain bringing the green and pretty flowers.
Mary C

Ranch Wife said...

Sending get well wishes your way! Yes, your girl is glowing and beautiful. Such a sweet photo and the girls are getting too big!
That carrot runner is darling too. You put together such sweet seasonal vignettes. I love the addition of treasured family pieces and if you keep producing eggs like that, you might start sprouting feathers my friend! If Todd finds you pecking in the yard, we'll know why. :)

Lyndsey said...

I love all your Spring decorations especially the carrot. The photo of the girls is adorable and their mom is gorgeous. How exciting to have a new family member soon. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Kate said...

You've definitely captured the feeling of spring in your decorations. Oh the girls have grown up so fast! Hope you have a grand time with the babysitting.

gpc said...

Take good care of yourself -- whatever virus is going around here is a real fanny whomper! Love the photos of the lovely mama and girls!