Tuesday, November 19, 2013

guest blogging biscotti . . .

If you have a chance, and if you're interested in the recipe for my Holiday Biscotti:
Head on over to Sew Crafty Angel and check out my guest post on her page!  This biscotti really stands on its own as a cookie and tucked prettily into a cellophane bag makes a great holiday gift for lots of occasions...if you can stand to give it away!  Ha!

I tried Almond Ginger Biscotti this past weekend . . . I'll share that one next, if anyone's interested!
This recipe is a little more like traditional biscotti cookie, very crunchy, but has lovely bits of candied ginger in it along with slivered almonds.  Very definitely a 'dunking' biscotti!

:)

6 noted . . .:

Teresa in Music City said...

It looks absolutely yummy! Put on the teapot, I'll be right over :)

Janet O. said...

It does look yummy--and it looks like a lot of work. How do you squeeze this in with everything else you do??

Barbara said...

Gonna have to try this one. I love that candied ginger gives things just that slightest bit of goo.

Love Bears All Things said...

I like both these recipes. They sound wonderful.
Mama Bear

Kate said...

They both look yummy.

Sarah said...

I've never made biscotti before but I think I could handle this - would you please post the ginger recipe too? I love ginger anything :)