Monday, April 03, 2017

technicolor . . .

Sometimes . . . not often . . . but, well, sometimes . . .

I fret.

About silly things. About my space (or rather, lack thereof). About stuff. About the temporal. But then I get a gentle, loving reminder from the Most High about how much more I *do* have than I don't have . . .
Nothing quite like a Camp MACOBA sunset! I'd not have traded this view (or these spectacular colors) for anything.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. Psalm 19:1-4

For His invisible attributes, namely, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. Romans 1:20

:)

14 left a comment . . .:

Dianna said...

Amen!

Janet O. said...

Oh, Denise, what a soul nourishing post! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your view! Nothing more glorious than what God can do with His creations!

Linda in Calif. said...

Dianna said exactly what I was thinking. Amen! I do want to add that all the pictures together make each picture more lovely. I sometimes look out my livingroom window at the view and just praise God for his goodness - even when I'm in the midst of hard/sad times. Psalm 19:1 is one of my favorites - yet the rest of the verses 2-4 add so much more to it. As does Romans 1:20. T

Sarah said...

Stunning!

Teri said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Sweet Pleasures and Simple Blessings for your evening. Hugs ♥ Teri

Jean said...

I really needed to see these beautiful pictures, as it has been rainy and gloomy where I am in Iowa, and we have most of this week of the same cloudy weather. Praise God, for beautiful fabric to play with and make dresses and quilts for our church teams to take to Haiti,but it still gets depressing.

Sherrill said...

SO beautiful..His creation often leaves me speechless!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Lovely! I can never understand, after looking at something like that, how some people don't believe in God. Look at what breathtaking things he makes.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful! Nobody can paint a sunset like God.

Jean Etheridge said...

Gorgeous colors, great photos!

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, I love the pictures and oh yes...I so feel ya sister. God is the master creator of all things. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kate said...

Nothing like watching a sunset to remind you that there are greater things in the works. Beautiful photos.

Needled Mom said...

Just glorious!

Pam Jackson said...

WOW....beautiful