Wednesday, April 19, 2017

revealing an exchange . . .

Last fall I participated, for the first time, in a Tea Cup Exchange, hosted by Stephanie, of The Enchanting Rose blog.  It was such a lot of fun and I shared about my experience (and revealed my pretty little gifts) here.  I also asked to be reminded when another such swap began, which it did in March, and I signed up for that one, too!!  Today is the big "tea party" reveal!

My gifter was darling Shellie who blogs at Footsteps of Grace. Her package arrived *early* and really caught me by surprise! 
Oooooh!  I love brown paper packages addressed to me!

It was almost like Christmas in March! LOL! Or an early birthday present . . . or something . . . 
It was exciting, I know that!

What a spread! Shellie was so very generous in her package, with teas, a journal, a terrific devotional (Angela Thomas's A Beautiful Offering), a fun pen, a darling tea bag rest . . . 
And do you see that fun tea cup?
What great, bold, cheery colors . . . perfect for a sip of tea!

And then, of course, as I so frequently do - I forgot to take pics of the goodies I tucked away for my giftee, which was Dee of Traditional Simplicity.  I don't think she's posting to her blog, but she sent a photo of her goodies to Stephanie, so I took the liberty of sharing it here, too.
I had such a fun time putting together a box of tea happiness for Dee!  :)

And yes ... I'll probably definitely sign up for the next one!!

Linking up to the 10th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Reveal linkie party at The Enchanting Rose!

:)

17 left a comment . . .:

Stephanie said...

Sweet Denise, I am so glad you were able to join the exchange for a second time. I was richly blessed to see the beautiful items you received and sent. The tea cup from Shellie is quite lovely and unique, and the devotional sounds wonderful!

Your package to Dee was just as beautiful, my friend. I can see a lot of love, joy, and care went into the items you sent.

Hugs to you!

Jill said...

Such lovely items you received and gave away! This is my first time participating in the exchange and I love it! Stephanie is such a sweetheart :-) Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Jill

Cheryl said...

Oh, what a lovely box of goodies! I know you had a wonderful time opening it all. :) And, the box you sent was just lovely, too! I also loved seeing the photos of your RV. Everything is so perfect...that kind of life just calls to me! LOL! I would still love to share your "inner views"...wasn't sure if you are still interested or not, but if you are, I would be so happy. :) God bless you!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

You received a wonderful box of items and I love the bold flowers and colours of your new teacup.

Michele said...

What wonderful treasures both coming and going!

This was my 3rd time in the exchange. (I have only exchanged teacups so far.) I always forget to photograph what I send out. Cynthia send a package of treasures to me, and is now a new friend. I am so blessed.

I will always try to join in on the exchange fun as long as I am able, and as long as Stephanie is willing to sweetly organize it. ♥

Janet O. said...

This is right up your alley! What a wonderful package of joy for you, Denise!

Trisha said...

I love the reveal and getting to see what everyone gave and received!

~Trisha

Linda Walker said...

Denise,
You received a package full of loveliness! Yes, the colors on the cup are pretty and bright! Love it! Enjoy!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Sarah said...

Such a pretty tea cup you received - what flavor did you drink first in it?
I'll be near Teavana this weekend - I'm looking forward to trying something new. And so many goodies in both packages - you were both generous!

Snap said...

The exchange is so much fun! Exciting to see the teacups and mugs everyone received ... each so different! Making new friends is a real treat.

Missy Shay said...

What a lot of fun!

Ang Smith said...

Oh, I love all the colors in your package! Perfect for springtime. You certainly were blessed!

Shellie Almond said...

Denise it has been such a joy to gain a new friend during this journey! I am glad you enjoyed the box! I look forward to staying in touch with you my sweet friend!

Creations By Cindy said...

What sweet treasures! Denise, hasn't this been so much fun? It has been a true blessing for me! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Last fall was a very special exchange indeed, I still treasure my teacup from you, and think often of the vanilla sugar you sent (of which I see Dee got a package of too!) I agree, these tea exchanges are so much fun, both giving and receiving! Your bold teacup is amazing, I love it! Enjoy your new book too. Hugs to you today :)

Jennifer said...

I love how you put it...a box of tea happiness. Such a pretty cup and saucer, and some sweet lovelies to go with it. Enjoy your wonderful gifts!

Margie said...

Brown paper packages are also one of my favourite things! Your lovely new teacup is perfect for spring. I'm also loving the cute teabag holder and the notecards that you sent to Dee. The teacup exchange does feel like Christmas in March for teacup lovers.