Wednesday, May 26, 2010

great gadzooks!

Just because it's a fun thing to say, that's why!

I want to take a couple of lines and share how much the comments of encouragement have meant to me. I appreciate it more than I can possibly make known. What a sweet network we've got going here!

I slept much better last night, praise God!! The discomfort didn't magically go away, but the nagging thoughts and the constant rehashing of the accident did. Today I feel much clearer and coherent! That's a happy!

I did a little work this morning, so I felt productive (for a nice change) and two darling friends stopped by for a visit (and brought a delicious lunch) so I had some much appreciated social interaction. That wasn't online. Hahaha!

My daughter stopped by after work today; this was her last day with students! She's stopped by every day after school this week, and I love seeing her. She's very vibrant and chatty and she makes me smile.

My son has kept me amused today with phone messages, calls, e-mails and facebook messages.

Another darling friend brought us dinner and kept us company (and amused by her two- and six-year-old).

I'm about worn out!

It's a happy worn out. I like happy worn out!

:)

5 left a comment . . .:

Pat said...

I'm glad to see your spirits are brighter!!! (And also glad that you slept better, too.)

Mama Pea said...

Glad you are feeling better in so many ways! Catharsis helps! :-)

Asiyah said...

:-)

Glad you're feeling better. Sleep well tonight!

Amy Ekis said...

yay I prayed you would sleep better. yay God! And Jocelyn told me yesterday how much she's enjoyed visiting with you. yay Jocelyn! hope normalcy returns very soon and you heal up at the speed of light.

Fabric Mom said...

Sorry to hear that you were in a car accident. I read your posts. Sounds just awful. Glad that you have made it out as well as you have. God isn't done with you yet. You have more people to inspire and bring to HIM. Saying prayers for you.