Sunday, April 06, 2014

bits and pieces . . .

Another quickie . . . my 15 Minutes report looks rather repetitive . . .
Getting my stitching in where I can, like in the car on the way to church!  

My stash report is unchanged from last week . . .
Nothing in, nothing out.  Huh.  I'm not getting out enough!  Hahaha!

Still working on the first egg (but the third side) . . .
Considering Easter Sunday is exactly two weeks away and I still have four additional eggs I'd *like* to make, I really should step up my game!  Or perhaps just take it slow and steady and have five gorgeous eggs to display next year? Yeah, probably. This is where you'll find me this afternoon. Well, either working that or reading this . . .
Either way, I'm a happy camper! (Quite literally.)

Linking up today with the Stash Report at Patchwork Times and the Slow Sunday Stitching link-up at Kathy's Quilts.  Have a happy Sunday!

:)

11 left a comment . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'd think I'd take the slow journey with those eggs - to be ready for next year. Oh, strawberries -

Libby in TN said...

The stitching is going to "make" those eggs. So what if you only get one done? It's a great pick-up project.

Kate said...

Those eggs are going to be gorgeous. Enjoy your slow stitching (or reading) Sunday.

Teresa in Music City said...

Sounds like a nice lovely Sunday on your agenda sweetie! Relax and enjoy! Those eggs are going to be gorgeous :)

Dee Dee said...

Enjoy your quiet afternoon of reading and egg stitching.

Jean(ie) said...

Enjoy your afternoon!

Deb A said...

You never said which Easter you'd have them ready for! Enjoy the process. Hope you had a lovely afternoon.

Needled Mom said...

Those eggs are going to be stunning! Enjoy the process.

Janet O. said...

I don't have other friends who can truly be a "happy camper" any time of the year!
The eggs will be so pretty, whichever year they get done. I vote for the "no pressure" approach--but who am I to talk? : )

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I vote for taking your time and enjoying the stitching ... have them for next year! Hope you had a great afternoon, whether it was with needle and thread or your magazine.

Dar said...

I vote for the slower approach to the eggs too. Instead, bake up something delicious from that mag. Those eggs are going to be awesome when they are done, whenever that is.