Friday, September 23, 2005

note: (fonts didn't transfer)

Currently ListeningHymns from the RymanBy Gary Chapmansee related

I started, yesterday, a 90-day program (which I will probably turn into a 120-day program) that is scary. It's an exercise program! .

Today I am Sore. Soar. Sure. Right.

Fonts are fun!

People might think I have nothing meaningful to communicate! I'm not sure I do.
I like to listen to Dr. David Jeremiah, host of Turning Point, on the radio. He's doing a study of the Book of the Revelation. It's quite fascinating!

I learned today (on a completely non-related subject) about the Michi's ladder. It's a food tier. If we ate from only the top two tiers, we'd have a near-perfect diet. Something to ponder. I'm willing to bet *none* of my favorite foods are on the top two tiers!

I love my daughter, and I love my son. They are really wonderful people. I am blessed.

Today is FRIDAY!!! No plans for this weekend!!! No entertaining; no guests; no place I have to be or things I have to do! Mmwaaahahaaaa!

This is the school marm font. James needs to get on and get his school work done!

Have a supercalifragilisticexpealadocious day!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: