Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Currently ReadingThe Yellow Pages Handbook of Objections and ResponsesBy Jeffrey Pricesee related

**NEWSFLASH**
This just in . . .

* * UPDATE * * * * UPDATE * * * * UPDATE * * * * UPDATE * *

I'd like to make several observations:

1) I feel very strongly that "V" should come _after_ "W" in the alphabet. Let's get working on that, hmmm?

2) I feel *very* strongly that there should never, ever, NEVER be an ad for Chinese take out on the same page as the veterinarian listings in the yellow pages.

3) Gwenevere will be seen by the vet at 8:45 this morning. God is good.

Hallelujah!

:)

Yesterday was a busy day. It started with the last Apples of Gold session. Reda did a great job discussing hospitality! It's so easy to forget that I'm just a manager of all that God has blessed me with, and I'm to use the 'things' to His glory!

Today, I will be taking a vet-trip. Gwenevere has spent the last 24 hours in the basement, and she's definitely NOT happy about it! She sits on the top step and throws her body into the door . . . BANG . . . BANG . . . BOOM! A couple times yesterday, she was able to dislodge the trap door so she could get back up. And then she meows, her pitiful baby-cat meow.

Yep, to the vet we go.

This afternoon I will go from work to pick up Tristan at daycare, and spend the evening with the Stuckey children! Yippee!!! That should be a fun afternoon! I probably will not make it to church, but I will hopefully make it to choir practice.
My stomach is growling . . . time to break the overnight fast. And I haven't had a cuppa coffee yet, either. Hmmm . . . gotta go!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: