Sunday, September 25, 2005

Currently ListeningWOW Worship: OrangeBy Various Artistssee related

I don't feel well this morning, at all. Yuck. There's been a stomach virus floating around work/church . . . I do believe I'm an involuntary traveler on that particular float. Blech. May I just state for the record that I really dislike vomiting? Thank you.

Something is not quite right with Gwenevere. She's peed, on the kitchen floor, twice in the last 24 hours. Right there in front of everyone. Makes me think there's a kidney infection. At least she's moving to the kitchen floor, and not letting loose on the carpet. Poor cat. I sent her to the basement. I will call a vet tomorrow, and see if we can't get her seen.

James and I went to the mall last night. It was fun! We went into Kirklands, William & Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and some new 'rich kid' gadget store. We sat in recliners that massaged your back and legs. Wouldn't it be nice to come home to one of those?!? Then we went to Wal*Mart (I know, twice in one day), where we both had a hard time finding something on which to spend our money. Anyway, James & I don't get out together much -- we had a good time chatting and joking.

Winds are picking up here. It's muggy and hot and breezy. It's an icky combination. I feel like I have hardly anything positive to say -- must be because I don't feel well. It's time, I believe, to look at all the blessings. Yeah, I may not feel well, but I have a home and a comfortable bed that I can take rest in -- I have a family who will take care of me -- and I have the means to seek medical care, if I need it. God is so very good to me.

:)

0 left a comment . . .: