Sunday, February 06, 2011

weekend wrapup . . .

I figured that since this weekend had been all about gearing up for the impending birth of grandson number two, I'd wrap it up with some wonderful portraits of the mommy & daddy-to-be. These were taken by my son, of Something Beautiful Photography. James has a great eye, as well as terrific editing skills. I realize I may be biased, but I believe he does *awesome* work! Of course, he had gorgeous subjects to work with here, too!! Bias again? No way!









Such fun shots! They came up to the camp to do some of the shooting. I really like the black & white pictures, but I haven't decided which one of these is my favorite. Hmmm -- perhaps they are *all* my favorites!

3 left a comment . . .:

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love the photos. Black and whites are my favorites. Can't wait to see baby pics also. Reba

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What beautiful pictures!

Pat said...

Very nice photos. My daughter's friend has a photography business in NJ and does a lot of "soon-to-be-mommy" photos.