Monday, October 03, 2005

Currently ReadingNASB Zondervan Study Biblesee related

Sometimes, being the introvert that I am, I forget how sweet the fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ can be. Saturday night we (Todd and I) went to the Apples of Gold Celebration Meal and last night we (Todd, James, and I) gathered at the McCoy's for an impromptu celebration of Mike's birthday. Both evenings were so much fun! In fact, I had such a good time that I invited everyone who was there last night, to come to our home next Sunday! When it was asked who's birthday we'd celebrate next week, I said, "Mine!" Yeay-rah!

The situation with the cats is deteriorating fast. Gwenevere is now being spiteful in her random peeing, so she's back down in the basement. Merlin, for fear of getting stuck down there, isn't going into the basement at all. Well, there's no other litter box in the house -- it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he's doing his business *somewhere*.

This is a busy week. I'm working at Iron Works a full week, because Jennifer is taking time off to be with Will (it's his fall break). So, from 27 hours to 40 hours in a single bound! Then, tonight I'd head to the Stuckey's home after work. Tomorrow I'll come home. Wednesday night I'll go directly to church. Thursday I'll do payroll and the books for Derrick, and Friday I'll come home. Saturday I'm working at the Farm! Whoohoo! And then Sunday is our celebration!

Wow. Isn't it weird that the only two nights I'm home, are the two days that Todd's on shift? That rather stinks.

I just read the above paragraph. I will definitely need my quiet times each morning. I'll need all of God's grace, protection, blessing from His Word that I can get my hands on! I'm off to see to my needs! I need to remember the grace and peace God brings to me, as His child. That was a more timely reminder than I thought!

Adieu!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: