Saturday, October 15, 2005

Currently WatchingPirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl (2-Disc Collector's Edition)By Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Jonathan Prycesee related

I am slap worn out. I worked at the Farm today . . . just from 10-5 . . . it was MANIC! I loved it! There were *so* many people and children and parties! It was a crazy day! And beautiful, to boot! It was a perfect, pumpkin-patch day! Today, I floated, which was quite a lot of fun, even though it's the most tiring job I could have done (short of running carts all day, which they don't ask the girls to do). I worked in the Maze, with the bunnies, the rest of the animals, in the playground, weighing pumpkins, and at the admissions gate. Whew! The day really did fly by. I really enjoyed the bunnies (although it's a little nerve-wrecking) and the Maze! What hilarity!

The movie I'm watching? My birthday present from my darling daughter! Thank you my darling daughter! How did you know?!?!? I love you! :)

*Very* interesting day in college football. I have to admit, I cheered for Alabama! And go LSU!! I cheered for Notre Dame, too. I'd really have liked for them to have won. And GO Michigan!! Wow -- what a footballicious day!

But guess what?!? Tomorrow's Sunday!!! Yeah-rah! I love Sundays! I get so excited about going into God's house to worship Him, and to sing His praises, and to hear His Word!

I've got to go to bed, so I can go to sleep and wake up and have it be SUNDAY!!!

Buenes noches!

:)

0 left a comment . . .: