Friday, April 13, 2012

before you break for the weekend . . .

If you get a chance, take a moment to visit this very special blog for Avery.

This is Avery:
Isn't she just darling?!  Avery has Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), which is an incurable genetic disease.  I'd never even heard of it until I found her blog through a link on my Jocelyn's facebook page.  

The purpose of her blog is to chronicle the precious days that Avery has and to raise awareness of SMA.  Please swing by and look at all the fun things that Avery is crossing off (and adding!) to her bucket list.  Especially her sweet little tea party!!  And if you're able -- share the link love.  The more people that know about SMA, the more likely a cure is going to be found!

:)

5 left a comment . . .:

Janet O. said...

I have a little grandson with a currently incurable genetic disease. I know how this can wrench your heart.

Barbara F. said...

Oh Denise, I am heading right over there to visit. xo

Melissa said...

Oh, this is heart breaking.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh my - my heart is breaking! What a sweet angel... thanks for sharing this!!!

~Niki~ said...

so precious.