Sunday, April 01, 2012

stash report #14 . . .

So here are the numbers for this week ... a little intake, thanks to my fall fat quarter winnings (and Kris at Lavender Quilts!) ... but no outgoing.  But I will, soon, I hope!

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 9.75 yards
Purchased/added this week: 1.5 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 53.25 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -43.5 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times for the weekly stash report. Be sure to check out how others fared this past week!

:)

3 left a comment . . .:

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

How wonderful! This sounds fantastic! I hope you have a great week,
Kathy

Teresa in Music City said...

Isn't winning fun!?! Especially when the winnings are fabric! It might hurt the stash report a little, but hey, it's worth it!!! LOL!

ANudge said...

Congrats on your wins! Now you'll be able to move that stash because of all the fresh colors added.