Sunday, April 29, 2012

stash report #18?!

I can't believe I'm this far behind on stash reports, although really it's okay, since I haven't had anything different to report until this week anyway.

Used/donated this week: 2.5 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 12.25 yards
Purchased/added this week: 3.0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 56.25 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -44.0 yards
My in and out were pretty even.  It was nice to finally have *anything* be able to go into the "out" pile!   As ever, linking up with Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times for the weekly stash reporting!  :)
It's been a very crazy couple of weeks which involve stomach viruses, losing a hard drive, overnight stays at the hospital with fractured sinus cavities (my son), and some *very* good things too, which I'll share soon!
I did manage to finish up my April doll swap quilt, but can only show a smidgen of it here, until it's received by its intended!
And it's nice to be back, too, by the way.
:)

12 left a comment . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh sweetie - so good to hear from you. Take your time re-couping and re-grouping.

Teresa in Music City said...

There you are! SO good to have you back! Sounds like life has been extra adventurous for you lately :*) Praying all things settle down for you for a while!

KOcanQuilt said...

Happy to see you again Denise! I was about to send an email asking how you were! I look forward to seeing what you have been up to. Praying for your son.

Kate said...

Definitely sounds like a rough few weeks. Hope everyone is on the mend.

Dee Dee said...

So glad things are getting better for you and your family. I love the colors in your doll quilt, I am going to make a note and give them a try. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

I have to ask how you fracture your sinuses. Sounds so Painful... Hope he feels better soon. I knew you were ok since I've seen your posting on FB. You have been a busy G-ma. Hope the computer troubles are over.

Barbara said...

Those aren't good ways to be busy. Hope things will settle down for you now. Looking forward to that quilt.

Momof3girls said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I'm so happy that everyone is on the mend. We are also dealing with sickness on our end. My middle daughter has kidney stones and we've made 2 trips to the doctor last week. This week we have dentist, possible urologist and now she tells me that she can't see close up. I guess she's making up for all the times that she was well when she went to the doctor.
Have a blessed Sunday!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Thanks for checking in! Thankful that everyone is ok and on the mend. Sometimes life just gets crazy. Thankfully its all in God's hands. Hope things settle down for you and you are able to find some time to stitch up something fun.

Pat said...

Sorry to hear about the difficult parts of the past few weeks for you. LOVE the fabrics/colors in that doll quilt!!!

Sarah said...

Sew glad to see you back up and online! Do tell...how does one fracture sinus cavities? My only thought would be getting punched in the face and I hope that's not it. Can't wait to hear about your "very" good things...don't keep us waiting too long...

Lee said...

...and it's so very nice to have you back, you have been missed! Hugs!