Friday, February 22, 2013

fur-gone conclusion . . .

 Leia here, filling in while my person's mom is away at retreat.

I don't have a whole lot to say, but I figured pictures of me looking fluffy and beautiful would suffice.

Here I am looking cute and fluffy.

Here I am looking artistically fluffy.

 Here I am looking ridiculous.  But cute and fluffy.

Nap time. You people wear me out.  If you want more cute and cuddly cat pics, then you'll have to head over to Sarah's Feline Friday linky party.

:)

17 left a comment . . .:

Sarah said...

Hi Leia - we are so happy to have cute and fluffy kitties join us, even when your person's mom isn't available. You know, our momma tries that ribbon thing (but not in pink, thankfully) and we don't care for it much either but we do what we can to please our people:) Looking forward to seeing your fluffiness again soon, love Pepper, Midgie and Squeaky!

Linda in Calif. said...

lol!! So funny.(or should I say fluffy and funny?)

Lyndsey said...

You are exceeding cute and fluffy Leia- but I'm not sure the pink ribbon suits you. Have you tried other colours?

Frances said...

Cute and Fluffy - 10/10

Lee said...

*** LOVE ***

Sharie - Moss Bluff said...

Leia looks a lot like my Smokey. Smokey is quite a character, loves people and is very nosy. I am sure he would like Leia.

Janet O. said...

Talk about Cat-titude!! Oodles of it here. : )

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Leia, you are one pretty kitty!

Jean(ie) said...

Leia! You did furry good job blogging for Denise. You might need to join he cat blogosphere.

Kate said...

Thanks for filling in Leia. I needed a really big dose of cute and fluffy today, you did a great job of providing it.

Missy Shay said...

Leia is beautiful!

Teresa in Music City said...

Hahahaha! Loved this post :*) Leia, you're a natural blogger =^..^=

Kris said...

LOL!! My fav - the "ridiculous" pose!! :-))

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Leia, you did a marvelous job of filling in as a blogger!

Barbara said...

Smitty here. Two words: Hey, Baby...

Scrapatches said...

Cute and fluffy ... :-) Pat

Michelle May said...

Hilarious. Of course, you know I simply adore talking animals. ;)