Wednesday, February 20, 2013

it's that time again . . .

Whoohoo!!!  I came in last night, emptied my suitcase from Ellie clothes and repacked it with quilting clothes this morning.  And I've loaded up my sewing room into the back of my car!  Grand Oak Retreat, here I come!!

Be back Sunday afternoon ... and again ... WHOOOHOOO!!!

:)

15 noted . . .:

Cathy said...

I hope you have lots of fun, and gets lots done.

Sarah said...

You packed the whole quilt room?! Good for you! Have a blast and I hope you get lots accomplished!

Janet O. said...

Oh, such fun. And I hope you actually get some stitching done. : )

Needled Mom said...

Have fun!!!

Mary said...

Such Fun for you!!! a few Ellie days and a RETREAT! I'll be waiting to see what you made...

Paula said...

***jealous***
Have fun. Can't wait to hear about it. Hugs

Teresa in Music City said...

Have a GREAT time!!! And have lots to share with us when you get back - we're waiting!!!!

Lee said...

~~~~~ happy for you :) ~~~~~
Enjoy!!!!

Jean(ie) said...

Have a blast girlfriend. Enjoy laughing, creating and sewing!!!!

Lee D said...

have an awesome, but productive retreat. Wait until you hear what I am up to.

Kate said...

Have a wonderful time! I'll be on the look out next week to see all the great things you got done!

Dar said...

What fun. Come back all energized and with lots of show and tell. I'm going on retreat soon. Have a blast.

Lyndsey said...

Have fun. Can't wait to hear your news from the retreat.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

What a fun week you are having! Enjoy!

cyndiofthevortex said...

Hope you have a really great time!