Friday, March 13, 2015

riding off into the sunset . . .

It's been a while since Leia made an appearance.  So much has changed in her bitty life . . .
She's been totally domesticated.  And saddle broken. *grin*

Happy Friday, y'all!  Linking up with Feline Friday over at sarah did it!

:)

7 left a comment . . .:

Cathy said...

That is hilarious! Who would have thought that Leia would ever sit still for that? (grin)

Dar said...

Cute, cute.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

She certainly has calmed down in her age - don't think my furkids would handle that.

Sarah said...

Holy schmoley!! I can't believe the poor girl has been saddle broken!! If I didn't know better I would say it was photoshopped...

Janet O. said...

Can't believe my eyes! *LOL*

Kate said...

Oh my, looks like Leia figured out what it means to belong to a little one.

Needled Mom said...

That's too cute!!!