Saturday, November 06, 2010

november / december goals . . .



I completely missed the September/October goals, egads! But I'm not going to pass up November/December, especially when I've got so much to do! So, without further ado, my goals are:

1) to post every day during the month of November, for National Blog Posting Month;
2) to finish by December 10th, any handmade Christmas gifts that will be shipped;
3) to research and find some new healthy recipes for entrees and desserts;
4) to get Christmas cards signed and in the mail by November 30th;
5) to make a reasonable Christmas budget (with Todd);
6) to stick to our Christmas budget;
7) to post a separate post of Holiday Traditions for both Thanksgiving & Christmas;
8) to sort and pack up all my summer clothes and get rid of anything that I know I will not wear again, with Todd's input;
9) to wean myself off artificial sweeteners (note: the products that are made with them will be another month's goal);
10) to continue to sort and organize my quilting/crafting/working area;
11) to work on the sheets and bumper pads for Jocelyn's nursery;
12) to finish piecing two quilt tops; and
13) to take the time, during the season of Advent, to really reflect on its meaning and the cause for Christmas celebration.

Whew! I think I've got my work cut out for me! No time like the present to start . . .

:)

3 left a comment . . .:

Pat said...

Wow, Denise.....that is a very impressive list. Good luck with it! I'm sure you can do it....but you are right. You do have your work cut out for you.

Cathy said...

Whew, that's a long list! I'll cheer you an, if you cheer me on. But, my list isn't anywhere near as long as yours.

magirite said...

Good luck on your list. You go girl!