Saturday, September 10, 2011

girl * girl * girl *

Life is busy. Oh so busy!

But I did want to stop in real quick to say . . .

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little GIRLS are made of!!!

Mini Merkel 2 is a girl! I cannot wait!! A new tea party partner!

Pink and lace, ruffles and bows . . . it's a girl, it's a girl, it's a GIRL!!

Sawyer spend the night last night. There is nothing more precious than the face of a sleeping baby. Oh how I love his little face! He's so much fun!

:)

4 left a comment . . .:

Barbara F. said...

Congratulations, Denise! That is great news!! Blessings, xo

Asiyah said...

Awwww...that's fantastic! bring on the pink!

Pat said...

Have you pulled out any "girlie" fabrics yet? LOL I was happy you posted right away on FB, so I could know right after the reveal party. I'm very happy for all of you.

Mary said...

A girl! Think of all the fun you'll have quilting for her.