Friday, September 23, 2011

whiling away . . .

So. My life in pictures.

Last night was spent with him . . .

His daddy makes it obvious from whence his silliness comes from!

Such a sweetheart!

Today is spent creating things like this . . .

for this . . .

in preparation for tomorrow's this . . .

After which I'll spend a day and a half doing this . . .


So that I'm prepared Monday to put a sleeve and label on this . . .

And get it turned in for next weekend's quilt show.
Which I won't be able to go to, because I'll have gone in for round two of this . . .

And had I known I would not be allowed to take any ibuprofen,
aspirin, Aleve, etc. for the next six days, I'd have waited another week
before scheduling my surgery!

And . . . only THREE more posts before a giveaway!!

:)

8 left a comment . . .:

Barbara F. said...

Oh my Denise what happened to your foot/leg? I hope all goes well with the jamboree, the quilt and the surgery. xo,

Cathy said...

Well, that explains the no advil etc. I hope the surgery goes well, and relieves the constant pain that you are in right now. It's gonna be a tough couple of weeks for you.

Pat said...

I hope you can get through the next week without being too uncomfortable. Hopefully, the next surgery will give you a bit more relief.

Paula said...

I pray that you find relief though this surgery.
The next 6 days will hard without any pain relief. So, have lots of chocolate around.
Hugs

Michelle said...

No Ibuprofen? I can sympathize. I can't have anything buy Tylenol until I'm off the blood thinners. And Tylenol doesn't help anything, so it's no nothing until (I think) after Thanksgiving. The doctor says an occasional Advil for my headaches is okay, but every time I take one I stress over whether or not it'll cause internal bleeding.

Gmama Jane said...

When is your surgery scheduled, Denise? I dread it for you! I'll see what I can whip up for you and Todd to eat. Will you come back to the RV???
Jane

Sarah said...

omigosh - no painkillers? I hope that you are able to take something. good luck and take care of yourself...that's a super busy schedule!

~Niki~ said...

love the kiddie pic! you poor thing with that cast. i once had to wear one. i remember the color, red.
i hated it!