Wednesday, October 15, 2014

progress . . .

Finished up the little box, first . . .
Put it to use last night as a candy dish, at the Sunday School table we manned at our MBA's annual meeting!

Finished up my little candle mat, next:
It's the perfect size for the Yankee candle I've been burning for autumn . . .
(Thank you, Cyn!!)

And I mapped out in EQ my plan for my embroidery:
I've been busy!  LOL! Linking up to Esther Aliu's WOW post!


Today I've got lunch, then a hospital visit, shopping for our Lunches of Love, then Todd and I are scheduled to make a ministry presentation this evening. Whew.

It's Wednesday, y'all -- happy "over-the-hump" day!

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Mary said...

I wish I could burn candles! That mat is so cute. Glad I have EQ to play and not even cut any fabric. It's fun to see how close it looks like the EQ design after the Project is done. Will you Big Stitch the Thanksgiving quilt?

Sarah said...

Phew...I thought I was gonna be busy today! Good luck with your errands and all your projects look fab!

Glenda said...

Have just been catching up with what you have been up to over the last few months !!!!!????? very very busy. Love the wee acorn mat it is so so sweet. I enjoyed the autumn trees with all their beautiful colours. Cheers Glenda

Janet O. said...

Cute little candy dish you made. : )
Love the candle mat--oh, how perfect!
Your embroidery frame design looks good to me!

Missy Shay said...

You've been busy! Small things are great projects because then you have things finished!

Kate said...

Congrats on your lovely finishes!