Friday, October 24, 2014

world wide blog hop - feline style . . .

Leia here this morning.  Once again stepping up to fill a gap that *person* has left. Silly human. I'm still not sure what exactly to call her . . . some in my house say "Denise", some say, "Mom", and some say "Neesey".  Let's get some consistency, folks!
Anyway, that lady is busy playing around with a bunch of strangers (she calls them Mom and Dad -- these people are so confusing) who are staying in my house!  So not only do I get strangers, but I also get stuck with the blog.  That's okay.  
Y'all needed to know more about me, anyway.  So here it is, the Feline Fursion of the World Wide Blog Hop . . . many thanks to Squeaky, over at sarahdidit! for inviting me to participate.

1.  What are you working on?
I'd say making myself beautiful, but that takes no effort.

2.  How does my work differ from others of its genre?
I am the queen of my household . . . I have others to do my work.  How they go about it is their business, as longs as it's completed to my satisfaction.

3.  Why do I create what I do?
Truthfully, I am, so I create.  I create trails of furbunnies under the couch.  
I create bite marks in the big great plants. 
I create chaos when I walk under peoples feets as they come down the big stairs. 
But I have to admit I particularly enjoy the screams of terror I create when I walk into a crowd of little people!

4.  How does my creative process work?
There's that silly word, "work" again.  SMH

Next week, take a visit over at Missy's Homemaking Adventures, and Muffin is going to take over the hop.

But before you go, rub my belly . . .
If you dare!

And check out the rest of the Feline Friday posts over at sarah did it!

:)

11 noted . . .:

Sarah said...

Hi Leia - thanks so much for filling in for your purrrson on the world wide blog hop. I've been training with Zorro on belly rubbing (he's got lots of sharp claws - don't ask me how I know) so I'm willing to try for some belly rubs!

Janet O. said...

Oh, my! Someone enjoyed the spotlight just a little too much!
I think Denise just lost control of her blog! *LOL*

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes Denise, better watch out or you will lose control. What purrsonality!!

Mary said...

Too funny - a Feline Blog Hop. There's a Quilt Blog hop that I prefer now that I'm not owned by a Cat. It's been 10 years since we had kittens a plenty. If Dh wasn't allergic I could be that woman. Glad you are having fun "playing" with your parents!

Teresa in Music City said...

How adorable!!!! Lela, you've done a wonderful job with this post - of course =^..^=

Missy Shay said...

That was super cute!

Momof3girls said...

Oh, I absolutely love it, Denise!!! Leila is such a beautiful cat with a unique personality.

Needled Mom said...

Very cute! Cats have such great personalities.

Barbara said...

A cat after my own heart.

Kate said...

Leia definitely seems to have control of her "realm. Cute post!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

LOL!!!