Friday, August 27, 2010

christmas in august . . .


It's time for a . . .

Check out the Charming Chatter blog and join in the fun!

To get in the mood, I stopped by the store on my way home tonight and picked up a few things to add a little life to my party! I got my salty chips, my chocolate, and plenty of coffee mate! It may not look like much, but the ability to share this fare over the cyber-waves is endless! :)

I even bought my *favorite* flavored coffee mate -- Peppermint Mocha is not just for holidays any more! That, and my pretty Lenox Christmas tree mug, are *sure* to put me in the holiday sewing spirit!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to share about what I'm actually sewing . . . it is Christmas, you know! (I dearly love Christmas secrets -- especially when they're mine!)

:)

5 left a comment . . .:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Glad you are getting some Christmas sewing done. You are really organized this year. There will be time for shopping later. Love & blessings from NC!

Linda said...

I love meeting new Sisters-in Christ through blogging and quilting! Happy Sewing.

Pat said...

I am impressed.....haven't given any thought yet to Christmas...although I know in folk group and bell choir at church we will soon start practicing some of that music!

Michelle said...

Let's Party! Have fun!!!

magirite said...

Ok so I started to post some items I had thought about doing today and then thought, I can't say this, then they will know what they are getting. I changed a bit, but it will still be fun. Love your goodies. I love chips!
~M~