Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the little joys . . .



He has the cutest expressions.

What a darling!

Too cute!

Oh happy day!

:)

4 left a comment . . .:

Pat said...

ADORABLE...those seats are terrific for the little ones and....(promise you won't get mad at what I'm about to say), I see he is already qualified to be a ball player as I see he has the "hand-in-crotch" move mastered!!! All good baseball players know how to do that very well from what I've seen..so Sawyer is ready!!!! LOL

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What a sweetie!!! He is precious. I love those little seats for the babies now. I love his expressions. Love 7 blessings from NC!

magirite said...

What a sweet little guy. He's a keeper. We have two grandsons with a third grandbaby on the way next March.
All these cuties are precious and help keep me remember what's important. Enjoy!

Dandelion Quilts said...

He is so cute and those seats are genius, arne't they?