Monday, January 10, 2011

and a few more . . .
















No need for many words with this one . . . loved my snow day!

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Michelle said...

Wow! What amazing pictures! Just beautiful...thanks for sharing!

Zlaty said...

Winter wonderland pictures! Very pretty! Thanks!

TiramiSue said...

The scene is so pretty. I suppose when you live it, it gets to be a bit of a nuisance. Sure beats the rain and humidity in Melbourne today. I could cope with snow....and deer....
Sue

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, to be able to sit inside, warm and cosy, with a book, or needlework, and a cup of tea, and watch as God's creation passes by your window. I call myself a city girl, but some days I think I could do that.

Amy Ekis said...

oh my gosh!!!!! so cool!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

WOW - what awesome photos! Lucky girl you are - so glad you enjoyed your day - and shared with us!