Wednesday, June 20, 2012

i can do it . . .

Kinda crazy, huh??
I sure hope so, considering the theme is, after all, Still Crazy After All These Years!  I'm so excited, but it sure will be a race to the finish to get it ready for the guild's challenge in time.  I have to turn it in TOMORROW!

I can't wait to be able to share the WHOLE thing!!

:)

14 left a comment . . .:

Stitches said...

very pretty, I can't wait to see it finished..I have always wanted to make a quilt with controlled colors like yours....maybe someday!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You made me laugh with the 'tomorrow' - good luck and I look forward to seeing the whole quilt.

Madame Samm said...

OMG I love it...sure you can do this...

Jean said...

woman, you can do anything you set your mind to do.... I can't wait to see it!

Jean said...

woman, you can do anything you set your mind to do.... I can't wait to see it!

Barbara B said...

Of course, you can! I will be so excited to see it tomorrow! And mine has been turned in, so glad for that too! Ours look NOTHING alike!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Wow girl! It looks awesome!

Cathy said...

You really have my curiosity peaked. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Janet O. said...

Whoa, tomorrow? Seriously? It is gorgeous--I can't wait to see the "real thing". : )

Sarah said...

I have a love/hate relationship with deadlines - they certainly do get the juices running. I have a "friend" who insists my hexie quilt won't be done in time for the fair - I'll show her and you'll show everyone with a great project completed tomorrow!!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful quilt! You can do it, you can do it....blessings, marlene

Karin said...

So pretty! Cheering you on! I'll bet the fabric is flying!

big B said...

I'm sure you can do it and I am looking forward to seeing the finished quilt :)
-Kim

Love Bears All Things said...

Good Luck!