Wednesday, May 23, 2012

primary colors . . .



:)

12 left a comment . . .:

Cathy said...

Those birds are beautiful!! What glorious colours! There has to be a quilt in there somewhere. LOL!

Quiet Quilter said...

That says it all.......

Janet O. said...

How cool is this?!? Very fun, Denise.

Barbara B said...

So beautiful! What is the blue one?

Lee said...

What are they, do you know? Do I need to get out my bird book? Our God sure did create some beautiful primary colors :)

Sarah said...

WOW!!!

Jean said...

Gotta love the southern songbirds!

Linda in Calif. said...

Love it! That's a really cute post. The fact that I love birds does not make me biased either!

Kate said...

Beautiful birds. The cardinal is my favorite of the three.

Sandy said...

How beautiful!

Barbara F. said...

Denise, what great photos of the gorgeous birds. I love cardinals. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. xo

AnnieO said...

Beauties! How fun to get them up close and personal that way. Thanks for sharing :)