Monday, August 01, 2011

she says it better . . .

For those of you who've prayed and commiserated and cried with me, I thought it would be nice to share this link -- it's my Joc's own words . . .


Click on the above and don't miss out on the picture she included!

Then you can come back here and pray and cry (happy tears) with me some more.

:)

5 left a comment . . .:

Asiyah said...

Praise the Lord! I am SO excited to hear this. I immediately went to Jocelyn's blog and shared 1 Sam 1:27 with her. I'll keep you all on my prayer list for a healthy and joyous delivery.

Pat said...

I am so happy for all of you and pray that the journey will be joy-filled for everyone and not tainted at all by sad memories of what happened last time. I'm sure that will always be on everyone's mind, but......I hope it doesn't dominate anyone's thoughts....as your daughter said, there was no indication of a genetic problem, so things should go very well now.

Paula said...

When I read "I'm pregnant" I got goose bumps. I am so happy for all of you, thrilled actually. Now you will have another grandbaby to share with me. (via: blog)
I am so happy for you denise and and your daughter. I think I will go whistle a happy tune and skip around the house.
Praise the Lord!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What wonderful news. May the Lord bless each one of you.

Cathy said...

Happy tears, indeed!