Wednesday, February 19, 2014

a picture says a thousand words . . .

Or two, as the case may be:
My bags are packed and I'm already gone!

I did pick a winner for the His Treasures: Gems of Love from Your King before I headed out.The book will go to: Needled Mom!  Congratulations!

And she's off . . . !

:)

7 left a comment . . .:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Have fun! Congratulations Needled Mom.

Mary said...

Have loads of FUN! I wouldn't ever put my machine on top of a car...just saying. I saw the picture of your view on FB. Nice!! Mary C

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

I hope you have a great time!

Needled Mom said...

Thanks, Denise. Have a fun time.

Sarah said...

I know you're having fun - looking forward to progress reports!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Lucky you!! Have fun!

Kate said...

Have a great time!