Tuesday, February 25, 2014

i left my voice . . .

Not in San Francisco, but at retreat!  Evidently I've had a bit too much fun over the past week and the ol' voice box finally gave out.
I think my voice is hovering somewhere on the ground floor deck.  ;)
I sound (for what it's worth) so pitiful right now!  Headed back to the doctor's office (again!) to see if we can get this fixed . . . I feel like I've been sick for the entire winter.  And I'm *oh* so ready to be done with it.

I did draw for the Unglued Devotional: 60 Days of Imperfect Progress and the winner was Gwynette in NW Arkansas!  Congratulations, Gwynette!  As soon as I hear back from you, I'll get this in the mail.

Y'all have a happy day . . . 

:)

13 noted . . .:

Janet O. said...

Sorry about your voice. Does DH not mind? *LOL*
That looks like a killer place for a retreat. Maybe you left your voice so you would have to go back to get it.
Oh, aren't I the funny one today? : )

Teresa in Music City said...

Hope to be "hearing" from you soon!!! That retreat center looks awesome! Gotta check it out..... What was the name of it again?

Barbara B said...

I want to go there someday--looks great!

So sorry about the voice, hope you're in tip-top shape soon.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely looking retreat spot - oh, do hope you are feel better soon.

Sarah said...

I'm with Janet - you need to go back for your voice!! That building is fantastic.

Gwynette in NW Arkansas said...

Thank you, Denise!!! As I explained in my email, I needed that Unglued book YESTERDAY!!!!! LOL!!!

Wow!!!!! What a gorgeous building for a retreat... High ceilings and lots of daylight coming in the windows.

My husband says the only time he gets to talk is when I have laryngitis. NOT!!!!!

Melissa Bishop said...

Sorry to hear about your voice. Hope you feel better soon!

Kate said...

Hope the doctor's visit went well and that you are on your way to feeling better.

Jean(ie) said...

I have a couple of friends here going through the same kind of stuff. Hope you kick this to the curb asap...

Kris said...

Hey, dearest!! I hope you are feeling better!! When i first opened your post, I thought you had taken a picture of your little home and shared!! :-))

Barbara said...

Oh shoot. Don't you hate that? Sounds like you had fun though.

Needled Mom said...

What a beautiful place to loose your voice! Maybe that means you can go back there to find it again. ;-)

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm going on retreat with some of my club friends (a few are in your guild) week after next....so looking forward to it and planned to have loads of projects to take along but I keep procrastinating....
Hope you feel better soon.
Mama Bear