Friday, February 21, 2014

your good furtune . . .

Once again, Leia here.
Furfilling blog obligations while my person's mom is on retreat.  Again.
She spent a couple of days with me while my person was out of town.  So I could be fed.  Oh, and to feed that other mini person.
I spent a lot of time checking out what she was doing, making sure she didn't leave any messes.
She took liberal license with her feline liberties while she was here . . .
I'm glad you got to see me today.  If you head over to sarah did it! you can catch more furry fun at Feline Friday. 

Meow.

:)

12 left a comment . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh Miss Leia - put your manners on when you have guests.

Janet O. said...

That last photo spoke volumes!! *LOL*

Barbara B said...

Hysterical!

Barbara B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momof3girls said...

I so enjoy reading about Leia. :)

Linda in Calif. said...

Meow back at ya! It's a tuff job to do all that watching - and you did great at it!

Cathy said...

Beautiful baby, but she doesn't take any crap! LOL hugs~

Melissa Labella said...

Hahaha. Glad you are having fun, even though I am not there!

Melissa Bishop said...

Too cute! Can hardly wait to see what you create.

Jean(ie) said...

Oh look at that meanie hissy face! I don't believe it whatsoever... I bet you can be nice when you want to... Hope your person's mom is having fun!

Kate said...

Red is definitely your color Ms. Leia!

Sarah said...

I see Leia Belly!!!!