Thursday, July 26, 2012

i'm leaving on a . . .

Not a jet plane!  This is a   r o a d   t r i p !!!

Joc, Jason, Ellie and me ... I'm tagging along ... are heading east and north for a trip to Virginia to visit my sister and her family, and then on to Maryland to visit my other sister and her family, and my mom and dad!  I'm so looking forward to it!  Although it is a bit sad, too, because Todd is staying behind to man the camp, and James, Kim and Sawyer are staying too.  I'll miss them!

Anyway, all that being said, posting will probably be a bit sporadic for a the next week and then some.  (Not that my record has been all that stellar over the past couple of months anyway!)  But I happen to know there are steamed blue crabs, beaches, a trip to downtown Annapolis and the docks and at least one quilt shop and a fellow quilter in my very near future.  That means fun things to share when I return!

So, until then (with the notable exceptions of Feline Fridays, which I've made arrangements for -- LOL!), here's a little sampling of a little person that makes me smile . . . 
Budding Rembrandt. 
Big trouble?  Me?!?
Sawyer's first photo.  He's just like his Aunt Joc ... took a pic of his feet.  LOL!
Let's see what I can come up with here . . .
Superhero riding triceratops riding wagon.  Not bad!
Ride 'em, cowboy!!
Story time is everyone's favorite!!
Auf Wiedersehen!

:)

8 left a comment . . .:

Janet O. said...

Have a safe, happy time with your family!

Sarah said...

I hope you have a great trip, despite having to leave some of the family home! I'm even happier that you will still be on Feline Friday - let's hope I set it up right cuz I will have NO internet for the next 5 days while I'm in the mountains. Cya on the flip side, my friend!

Barbara F. said...

Have a fabulous trip, Denise. And safe travels. I'll miss you but looking forward to hearing all about it when you return. And I do declare, Sawyer looks a lot like his Grandma!! xo

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, enjoy your trip, we will look forward to your sharing when you goet back home.

Mary said...

You will be missed on Design Wall Monday. Who is the Fellow Quilter you get to meet? Inquiring Blogger wants to know...

Jean(ie) said...

I love reading books to kids. Maybe that's because I use voices to make it fun!

Enjoy the trip (and the blue crabs!).

Lee said...

Have memory- & fun-filled visits and adventures, and safe travels :)

Michelle said...

Have fun!