Saturday, July 21, 2012

now serving fried modem . . .

Big, big storms last night. The lightning was absolutely non-stop! So much so, unfortunately, that our modem was zapped. And this being Saturday, there was no tech on call to take care of the problem, so we're modem-less until Monday.

I don't really care to do my blogging by phone/3G, so no Crafters' campfire post from me. I'm so disappointed! I couldn't upload all those pics, so it wouldn't have been quite the same.  I'll post it when we get it resolved. 

 Happy weekend! :)

9 left a comment . . .:

Janet O. said...

I like my modem dipped in batter before it is fried, but you probably didn't have time to do that, did you Denise? : )
So sorry you had this happen. Hope it is resolved soon.

Kate said...

Hope your repair guy comes early Monday. I hope you at least got some rain out of the storm and not just lightening!

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh no! That happened at my son's house when we were there and I had to post from my phone - just really much harder to do! And pics are never as clear using Blogpres. You have our permission to take a day off ;-)

Jean(ie) said...

Holy krap, I'm sorry to hear this. nothing else electrical was messed up in the RV, I hope. s=Stay safe, my friend!

StitchinByTheLake said...

It has rained and rained here at the mission Denise, but very few drops at home. We've had several storms here where the lightening sure scared me but so far it's been far enough off that it didn't affect us - thank goodness. blessings, marlene

Paula said...

Well, no wonder you were beating those leaves to death. Trying to send out a message. Hope your repair guy arrives quickly so you won't have to beat the leaves anymore! LOL! Typing is so much easier and less tiring!
Have a great day
Hugs

Amy said...

I'm a new follower, Denise! I found you through Ruby for Women. I'm really excited for we seem to share alot in common -- a love of tea, sewing, and Jesus Chrsit! Comes visit me when you have a minute!

blueberrymoon said...

Sadface!!! I hope you are up and running soon.

Sarah said...

That Janet - she's a hoot!

Sorry to hear you have modem problems - hope you're back soon!