Sunday, July 08, 2012

stash report #28 and an early roll tide . . .


So.  A few changes to this week's stash report.  Since I got two quilts sandwiched and ready for quilting, I'm prepared to tally their respective yardages in my 'used' column!  Unfortunately, I also bou so mor didn't rea nee and I nee to add that . . . so it's probably pretty close to a wash:

Used/donated this week: 9 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 23.75 yards
Purchased/added this week: 4 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 76 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -52.25 yards

It's down from last week though!  Whoohoo!  As per usual, I'll be linking up with Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times for the weekly stash reporting!

I was taking a facebook break yesterday in the middle of my heroic effort to de-clutter my kitchen space (more on that whole deal later next week), and stumbled on a contest for this:
Isn't it darling?!  They don't make them any smaller than 6 mos., so June won't be able to wear one, but Ellie sure will be able to!  We'll have her saying "Roll Tide" in no time!

In a *different* facebook break (hey, my boss said I could), I stumbled across this link for Fairytale Frocks & Lollipops.  Oh my gosh, they have patterns for some of the most darling infant/toddler/children's clothes!  I've shared it with both Joc and Kim:  we're going to have so much fun!!

:)

4 left a comment . . .:

ANudge said...

You'll get there. Darling dress. So love little girl clothes.

Amy said...

Good job getting 2 quilts sandwiched. That takes time.

Sarah said...

June? Is that the new grandbabies name? Somehow I missed that...

Kate said...

Great stash numbers, even if you bought a bit.

The dress is darling. I was blessed with a beautiful little girl who would not (will not) wear a dresss. I just have to enjoy such cuteness on everyone else's little girls.