Friday, July 27, 2012

cat sprawl . . .

Really, I wanted to title this one "drunken sprawl", because that's always what I think of when I stumble across this picture of Merlin and Gwenevere . . . 
They were really just stretched out in front of the propane wall heater, soaking up every bit of warmth they could get.  I have no idea where the cup came from.  

Crazy party animals!

Hooking up with Sarah Did It! and her Feline Friday post!!

:)

8 left a comment . . .:

Janet O. said...

Wouldn't it be nice to just do that when we felt like it and have no one think ill of us? Oh, the life of a cat.

Teresa in Music City said...

That's just too darn cute! I'm betting they'll never tell where that cup came from either :*)

Jean(ie) said...

Hahahahahaa! My luck would be if I cam back as a cat, there would be a cat-eating restaurant nearby... I'll stick to being human.

Kate said...

Pretty cute kitties. Though I'll pass on the propane heater today!

Me and My Stitches said...

They look so content! I always say that the world is their toy. If only we were all so easily entertained!

Connie said...

How cute! My kitties are looking for some place cool right now!

Quilt Hollow said...

Love kitties...drunken sprawl is a good caption!

Sarah said...

I think drunken sprawl does say it all...and if they were drunk they may not know anything about the cup :) Thanks for sharing!